Why Talk to Strangers
Studies show that talking to strangers can make you happy! Surprised? Well, when you can talk without being afraid of consequences and express your true emotions, you relieve social anxiety and combat loneliness.
You can share your good and bad experiences as strangers are non-judgemental.
It's an opportunity to make new friends, gain new perspectives, expand your professional and personal network. It’s great fun to be utterly honest and listen to someone straight from the heart, improve your social skills and meet your potential partner too!
What are Halfday Stranger Calls?
Calls Moderated by Host
Identity not disclosed
Check calendar & register for calls of your choice
How it Works
Join Zoom audio call
(a colour as your display name)
Share, listen, connect with Strangers on the call
- Things I would tell my younger selfFri, Jan 1511 pm on zoom
- How to be an Effective CommunicatorSat, Jan 164 pm on zoomJan 16, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM4 pm on zoomWhat to expect in the call: Our expert of the day Neha Agarwal, will talk about the importance of having excellent communication skills in the corporate world and the difference between aggressive and assertive communication. She would also discuss some common reasons for having low confidence .
- Men are from mars, women are from venusSat, Jan 169 pm on zoom
- it's ok not to be okMon, Jan 189 pm on zoomJan 18, 9:00 PM – 9:45 PM9 pm on zoomWhat to expect on the call: Having emotions and feelings makes you human. It's okay not to be okay. One may not see an end to their pain, but as they say, the only way out of your pain is through it. It's okay not to be okay. Get on a call with strangers to express yourself freely.
- What makes you the happiest in life?Mon, Jan 1810 pm on zoomJan 18, 10:00 PM – 10:45 PM10 pm on zoomWhat to expect on the call: You owe it to yourself to do the things that make you happy. So what are the things that make you happy – family, friends, an act of kindness, experiences or being yourself? Share with a bunch of strangers the things that bring a smile on your face.
- Do you think flirting should be considered as cheating?Mon, Jan 1811 pm on zoomJan 18, 11:00 PM – 11:45 PM11 pm on zoomWhat to expect on the call: Let’s talk about what crossing boundaries look like. Can playful intentions turn dangerous? How do you know if you have crossed the line, if a line hasn’t been established or when its time to set boundaries? Get on a call with strangers and have deep conversations .
- Discovering yourself with solo travelTue, Jan 199 pm on zoomJan 19, 9:00 PM – 9:45 PM9 pm on zoomWhat to expect in the call: Traveling alone is probably one of the scariest yet liberating and life-changing experiences. If you are someone who loves to travel solo or hope to do so in the future, get on a call with strangers to share and listen to exciting stories of self discovery through travel
- How to deal with toxic family members especially if one is your parent?Tue, Jan 1910 pm on zoomJan 19, 10:00 PM – 10:45 PM10 pm on zoomWhat to expect on the call: Do parents interfere or control your life, are not supportive when you need them the most, have been verbally or physically abusive or exhibit chronic lack of empathy for you? It’s tough to share with friends how your family treats you or have done to you.
- Importance of eating healthy and some easy to make healthy recipesTue, Jan 1911pm on zoomJan 19, 11:00 PM – 11:45 PM11pm on zoomWhat to expect in the call: We all have studied about balanced diet and benefits of eating healthy, but sometimes we ignore it for the love of taste buds. Eating well is fundamental to good health and well-being, and need of the hour too. Get on a call with strangers to know more.
- Glass Half Full or Half Empty - its all about perspectiveWed, Jan 209 pm on zoomJan 20, 9:00 PM – 9:45 PM9 pm on zoomWhat to expect on the call: “People tell me, “You’re such an optimist”. Am I an optimist? An optimist says the glass is half full. A pessimist says the glass is half empty. A survivalist is practical. He says, “Call it what you want, but just fill the glass.” I believe in filling the glass.” — Louis
- Why should boys have all the fun!Wed, Jan 2010 pm on zoomJan 20, 10:00 PM – 10:45 PM10 pm on zoomWhat to expect on the call: It is no longer about making a fashion statement or breaking into a male bastion. Women these days are doing things and breaking all stereotypes and are loving the joys that come with it. Get on a call to share and have feel good conversations with strangers on.
- Lend an earWed, Jan 2011 pm on zoom
- Insecurities in a relationshipThu, Jan 219 pm on zoomJan 21, 9:00 PM – 9:45 PM9 pm on zoomWhat to expect: Strangers share what are the signs of insecurity and how they have dealt with insecure people in their lives. If you are insecure in a relationship, open up to strangers on a non-judgemental platform and listen to what they do in similar situation.
- My bucket list - 10 things I want to do before I dieThu, Jan 2110 pm on zoomJan 21, 10:00 PM – 10:45 PM10 pm on zoomWhat to expect in the call: A bucket list is a perfect way to set goals and stay focused to make them a reality in life. So what things you want to do and goals you want to achieve before leaving this planet? Get on a call with strangers, share your tops 10 things you want to do before you die.
- Do u believe in Karma?Thu, Jan 2111 pm on zoom